Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

bought one of the Detech Arrow coils for my F75 LTD.

Mike Hillis

I bought one of those Detech Arrow 4x18" DD coils for my F75 LTD with DST. Air tests are impressive. Much better than either the Tesoro Cleansweep or the Whites Bigfoot coils. Hope to use it in the dirt this weekend and I'll post a report.

Anyone else using one of these on their Fisher models?

HH
Mike

I bought one of those Detech Arrow 4x18" DD coils for my F75 LTD with DST. Air tests are impressive. Much better than either the Tesoro Cleansweep or the Whites Bigfoot coils. Hope to use it in the dirt this weekend and I'll post a report.

HH
Mike
I would love to get a couple three for different machines.
Let us know how you do.

I was looking seriously at getting one for my F75LE as well….. ended up with The Legend. I went squirrel somewhere in that process…. Lol

Mike, I hope you can get out with that coil and use it enough to give us a good report of both goods and bads about it. I am looking forward to it.

HH
Mike

Getting that coil for my F75-LTD has been in the back of my mind since I saw it was coming out. When I got the cleansweep for the Tejon, it paid for itself on the first hunt over beach dry sand. Was thinking of sweeping the towel line with an Arrow on the F75 ... thing is, I am now spending nearly all my time over wet sand or in the water. Could be time to spend some time over the dry and slightly damp sand again.

Looking forward to your report!

Mike you are fast and furious you don't waste time covering territory let us know how it goes.

Hh
Bob

I just got one for my T2. It is nowhere near as heavy as the Teknetics 15 inch coil. To me it doesn't feel much different from the stock coil, just a little more inertia. I can last longer detecting with it than I can with the Impact with the stock coil. I will hang it on an Omega and F19 later just to see if they feel nose heavy later and give a report in the Teknetics forum as I get more experience with it. So far I am thrilled with it.