Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Bounty Hunter .. need help with plug fix. help.........

ducks

i have a bounty hunter quick draw 2 its not a pc. of junk! ive found alot of good stuff with it. now, im having problems with the ear plug, you have to keep moving it around to get sounds in the head phones. feels like its not fitting in the hole the write way anymore. is there a way i can fix it myself? thanks for any help...

First thing i would try is to see if your problem is in the headphones plug or wire by trying a different set of headphones. If this don't help you may have a bad solder connection at the headphone jack on the detector, but the detector will have to come apart to repair this. If you are good with a soldering pencil and have the knack to take the detector apart it can be fixed. If you don't maybe you have a Electronic repair shop around that will do this reasonable. First thing those is to try a different set of headphones as it would be the easiest.

Rick

The, jack plug inside the housing had a spring break,(you could see it when you looked in the plug hole), ticked me off, sold it to a friend real cheap cause he hated headphones and wouldn't use em, so he was happy and got into detecting real cheap, and i didn lose much money, but gained a friend, could have been fixed with a new radio shack jack:)