Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Bourne 50k 10 turn wiper type pot

vanner

I dont suppose anyone can help with a parts no for the bournes 10 turn,50 k, wiper type pot. I rang up a place and they wouldnt go any further unless they had a parts no. Ive searched online till my eyes are nearly square , and for the life of me I cant find it. Any help greatly appreciated

Unless I'm missing something try Mouser 652-3540s-1 503L. It seems to be your part, but it only took me seconds to bring it up. If it isn't, I'm sorry.

The cheapest place to get one is on ebay, you'll have to wait about 15 days for it to arrive,
look up item #130741663486 $4.70 free shipping. You'll notice a large savings of cash over Mouser, Dig-key, Allied etc.
The nice thing about these pots they have actual rotation end stops.

You can also do a ebay search and enter 10 turn 50k potentiometer and you'll see plenty more

Thanks guys, Im looking to add ground balance to the golden umax, and there is not a lot of room inside , Ive read that it needs to be the wiper type so very little protrudes inside the housing,The bourne 50k wiper type is the only one I have read about that only protrudes the depth of the thread