Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Boxcars and Beers

vlad

Many years back there was a train wreck. It was a few miles east of Tecula, Texas heading to Seven Bridges. Kind of coming
around a corner in the road off to the side about 7-8 boxcars jumped the tracks-Budweiser, Coors, Miller, Schlitz, thousands and thousands of cases.
Cans, bottles, even the very big containers. Liquor laws or insurance, it was not salvaged but written off and given away. I think I helped my brother
fill his pickup bed full about 8X-they gave it to everyone. Then it got to be a nusiance, and they buried the stuff with a dozer-a lot! We dug up stuff
months after, too.
And it remains to this day...may not be edible, but a lot of aluminum in the ground to be salvaged.:cheers: