Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Boy is this place dead. I need to start a contest to liven it up.

I'm all for a contest but some of the other forums that I watch are even slower than this one. Hopefully in a short time the weather will moderate enough that activity will pick up. We still have over a foot of snow on the ground and more to come on Wednesday. Last year by this time the ground was mostly clear and thawed. Maybe soon!

MrGee

Yeah. We could have everyone send in pics of their weather and see who has the worst. Oh WAIT! Bill might win.:surrender:

Yeah i would have posted pics of my camp finds but massive rains ruined my plans of going out this weekend :sad:

Nah the tornado or flood victims would win out. Weather just sucks everywhere. Must be a precursor to what the Mayans have predicted and I don't think it's over. Mother Earth and Mother Nature are restless and may be ready to shed a few billion parasites.

Bill

I hate to post this but I can't resist. I quit detecting today about noon because it was getting to hot. It hit 84 here in North Ft. Myers, Fl. today.
Don't feel to sorry for me, I have to head back to Northern Indiana in two weeks.