Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Brand new Zombie Phones!! Killer Bee's Ws4 Hybrid...

The Wolf

Just got my package in from sending in the $100 accessory coupon. Included was a Ws4 headphone adapter that allows you to use your choice of headphones. I had an older dead set of Killer Bee Wasp headphones that got a short in the plug, so I got to tinkering. I didn't like the idea of keeping the headphone wire on a wireless machine. I opened up the Bees to see how they were wired, studied the adapter to find the small connectors, and with a little thought and hot glue, pieced it all together. The end result looks great, and works as it should. The best part is that with the wireless adapter attached to the Killer Bees, the Ws4 itself is removeable so I can still use the backphones if I like. Behold...The worlds first Killer B Wasp headphones for the Deus! I call them Zombie Phones!

Pretty cool way to reuse an old & busted pair of expensive headphones.

Looks good! I bought one of the adaptors with the same project in mind, but different headphones. Now I just need to make it happen!
Rich

Some photos of them in use today. They work great!!