Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Brandy new find

Brandy{Ma.}

Last week I got a explorer11 and went to some old hunted out sites to try it out.I worked my way down to a well and came across a bike.I told myself I'd come back in a week and if its still there I'd bring it up to the police station.Well it was still there and I run it up there.Long story short they let me have it.It's Brandy new Mongoose MXT 5 speed jumper.This is a $500 bike.Still has paint on the rims were the brake pads rub and paper sticker on the paddles.At the most it has 5 miles on it,its brand new COOL!!!!!!so feeling lucky I got a Lotty ticket[$5]and win $500.Put $400 in my pocket and got $100 more tickets,which I ended up loosing.Buy hey $400 cash and a Brandy new bike,life is good.Enjoy.