Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Bravo FT!!

BuckeyeBrad

I know, I know... this has been said before so just shut the pie hole already, right? Well, I gotta say something here even if it is somewhat redundant. I'd intentionally procrastinated in sending my T2 in for the update because I really wanted to spend a lot of time with the original version so I could recognize the differences and appreciate (or hate) the new v.6 update. I finally did it and IT'S BAAAAACCKK! Since FT also replaced the coil, I'll not be able to quantify just which and to what degree each (V.6 and the new coil)
contributed to the improvement I'm seeing in stability, flexibility, and yes, depth, but I'm not complaining! I've been a big fan of the T2 since it first came out even with it's few "warts" because I've never had a detector that didn't have a few or more. They've taken this baby from a "on the edge" muscle car, to a premium sports car that adapts to about any road. Nicely done First Texas, John and David, and the service department! I'll certainly be a repeat customer.