Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Breaking It In Right

plidn1

For a couple of years now I have been wanting an M6 to compliment my two MXT's. I have been too cheap to buy a new one, so have been suffering all this time.

Yesterday, I came across a closet queen. This detector I was told was never used and it sure looks like it. In my heart I know that can't be true, but it's a beauty and less then half the price of a new one.

This morning I mounted My new 6" excelerator to further test it and the M6. I hit a few tots and found about $1.70, an earring, an earring back, and a cheapy ring. Then I hit the real world and stopped at a soccer field.

I dug about four, 6 to 7" deep beaver tails and was pleased at the depth the little coil was getting. I was only there about 10 minuets when I got a hit at 4" that bounced and read VDI's 0, 10, 6, 14, and 18. Thinking it might be a nickel I dug a plug. Boy did I get a surprise. This tiny lady's ring is about the size of a dime, 14K @ 1.4 grams. Looks to be form the 40's.
Not a real valuable ring, but a nice start with my, long time coming, M6.

Way to go on the ring and congrats on the new toy!!!

Congrats on the m6. Good choice making the second stop, congratulations on the gold ring. Just took out the Eagle Spectrum today first hunt second dig, a ring, sixth dig a ring. Both were 9.25 but not bad for a two hour hunt. H.H. and enjoy that m6