Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Brent

A

Anonymous

Brent, they are going to be breaking ground soon here near my house for a new Pet Store like place. The site has to be hot, due to it being less than three miles from Secessionville, Morris Island, Ft Lamar, Ft. Johnson. I will keep you posted and everyone else for that matter. The site is heavly wooded right now so they are going to have to bulldoze everything over ,sell the lumber, then start digging, when that comes its going to be a good spot to dig. Keep your ears open and be sure to call me when you can. If I cant hunt I will be happy to go along with anyone and help as much as I can just to learn and maybe even see how some professionals do it.. That would be a treat.

Hi Ronnie,Worked the third,Slept most of the day.I'm thinking about coming down soon.I wish the weather had stayed warm for a few more days.Some unexpected bills popped up.I still want to come down a day or two.My girlfriend doesn't feel well so she and the dogs are staying home.

I hit that site today mostly for recon. did dabble with the detector a bit. it was farm land at one time. Found a old siver dime in the woods that was trashed almost paper thin on one side and it was in about 7inches of dirt and wet mulch. Also found a window knob for a very old vehicle, back when they were smaller and made of metal. Must have come off an old farm truck or something? The barbwire and old fence post were still there but never could find out where the house was. I think the site will do well, but its covered with leaves, mulch and topsoil. One good thing it is wet. That dime lit off like a x mas tree.

Set your Cortes on Disc.about3 and dig everything .Go slow and methodically.Overlap each swing over the last one.A deep signal sometimes sounds like a nail.Dig everything til you are used to your detector.

I guess that would be hard to do with your back.Have you ever had epidurals for pain.Thay are supposed to be good for several weeks.

I had those injections at first. My medical records say this Mr Black will most certinaly be in moderate to severe pain for the rest of his life. That is what depressing. Waking up every morning not being able to walk and have to crawl around until your meds kick in. Then its just pain sometimes you can manage it, sometimes I cant. Just depends on the day and what my activities are or were the day before. Good time with gal equals no walking the next day. LOL. I just have to get use to the fact that I can not do the things I once could this happens to us all for me it was a bit early. Take care of your backs people. That means take care of your stomach muscles. I am six feet four inches tall 225lb good height and weight but my back is shot. So, if any of you are over weight or do not excercise your stomach muscles you are a good canadiate for back trouble. Belive me you do not want screws, rods, pins, and stem cell cages in your back bone. Your body just wont like it and you are fused together. Therefore you cant move those verterbrates from now on. Its like welding two pieces of metal together once this is done you are stuck that way. Sometimes you forget it and try to do something which use to be simple and move that way and then look out, it will put you on the floor. Imagine your verterbrates as a piece of 2inch thick wood and you place a screw in it then try to pull it out, or bend the board around or near the screw. wouldnt be so bad if there were not so many nerves in that area to your lower body, legs, feet, toes, hips, butt, and so on. Im just all messed up and have to suck it up. The only easy day was yesterday. thanks for all your support everyone with me and Solo, Even the gracious offers of money from those of you who shall remain nameless. Thank you one and all so much