Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Brian's celebration of life service is today.

Digdoug

Visitation from 4-7 and the service is from 7-8.

[attachment 205491 IMG_6815cropedit2ir.jpg]

I miss my young man so much!

We can't express how much all of your prayers, gifts and thoughts have meant to our whole family. What an amazing family we have here!! My hope is to once again become a regular poster here very soon.

Thank you very, very much!

Doug

A Place For You

Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God; trust also in me. In my Father's house are many rooms; if it were not so, I would have told you. I am going there to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am. John 14:1-3

He knows what Jesus looks like now,Doug........He was a VERY brave young man,one to be proud of,amen............

The pain of emptiness will be with you and family, but will lessen as time rolls on while his memory will always be with you all and in your hearts! Love ya and my prayers go out for peace and comfort to ease the grief and pain of your's and earth's loss but heaven's gain! Amen! :angel: Ma Betty

I imagine brian playing basketball and sports with his glorilfied unhandicaped body!!!!

Still have the family in my prayers. Doug, we had so wanted to head down for the memorial service, but had already made other committments. VBS is in full swing at church and we are both working nightly and Loren has Kindergarten launch tomorrow. I'm sure the service was wonderful and the perfect tribute to an amazing young man.