Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

BROKE MY GARRETT AT PRO ! One Month of Digging ... VIDEO :surprised:

Take a look at all the stuff I have found in one month with my AT pro . there are some new coins never before seen video .and yes I already broke it .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CVntZ9dEAQ

Glad it was'nt anything more serious that broke. Keep up the good work and producing the cool videos. :thumbup:

great finds for one month... your sites have a lot of potential..... hope the new digger keeps the cops and the public off your back.... I usually hunt parks at daybreak when less people are out .... i think the most silver i found in one day was like 6 or 7 dimes and quarters from like the 40s and fiftys.... i started out with a garrett gta=1000..... it was also very good at finding silver but not all that great on depth.... happy hunting......

Congrats awesome month AT PRO is a great machine, I am not a small hand shovel guy the best thing I have found is Sampson t handle small like the hand shovel but with a shaft like a med garden spade I will dig with nothing else draws less attention then a shovel but cuts small plug like a hand digger. cool video

I also like the movie ,The Warriors.

Also great video on the Garrett

Nice finds and great Videos. Always entertaining. :clapping:

[size=large]you can change the dates from the slq. it was made between 1917 - 1930 for the ones with the stars. the first ones were made with-out the stars in 1916 - 1917. if i had any teeth left i'd give one for finding a slq. you're doing great. can't stand the opening music on your you tube vids ( my taste runs a little older )but the vids themselves are good. waiting for more.
Love the flame thrower. was part of my MOS when i served. 0351 usmc.

HH[/size]