Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Bryce...Excellent article in the February Lost Treasure Magazine:thumbup:

deeponedge

Can I have you're autograph?:smoke::crylol:
Seriously though bud....nice info on how to hunt trash littered sites. I hope a lot of people read it because you gave some good tips.
Ya' done good with all you provided for the article...and Andy Sabisch did a great job writing.

Thanks bro. I just got my issue in the mail today.

Andy does a great job at writing and organizing.

I'm looking forward to upcoming issues of tips from other hunters.

I am always looking for a little extra edge...or something new to add to the "tip" arsenal.

Yes nice to see ya getting some recognition Bryce and the help it will give to others too.
Great of you and thanks to Andy for doing this for us. Looking forewards to many others and what they have to say too.

Tom

Really cool. Congrats on the 3 page spread in the "Tools of the Trade" column Andy Sabisch writes. I saw another guy did an article under the tool of the trade on gold hunting a few times too. This section of Lost Treasure always interests me and it was a shock to see you featured in the 3 page article. NICE:thumbup:

Congratulations! Very well done and well written. I don't do that well at these kinds of sites but I don't have even a 8" coil yet. I have a chance at that tiny xcelerater coil at a nice price so I might try to snag it.

Pretty cool to open up the magazine and see an article featuring a guy I hunt with. You never even told me it was coming out??
I really need to get me a coil smaller than my 6x8.
Congratulations...and lets hope for some new sites next season.

WTG! on the Lost Treasure article Bryce!!
I'm glad I found this forum. I still go to some other sites but this one is by far the best for friendly hunters sharing opinions and tips.
I did read the article and will now be looking for a smaller coil! Thank you.

I've been tossing around several concepts with the editorial staff at the magazine and this was one that I felt would have interest to a large number of hunters and help many even with years in the field . . . . even one tip can make a huge difference on any given day.

I've known Bryce for years and we have collaborated on several projects over that time which is why I thought he would be perfect to interview and distill some tips done that were not brand specific.

Future columns will cover relic hunting, beach hunting (fresh and salt), electronic prospecting, bottle hunting and more . . . . if you have a suggestion for a specific slice of the hobby to focus on, feel free to drop me a line.

Andy Sabisch

Congrats buddy you deserve it.
You're always helping people on here and its nice for you to get some recognition.
Pretty cool you made the tips for all brands of detectors too!

thank you to Andy for what he has done over the years...and keeps doing for this hobby.:thumbup:

I know I personally love to read Lost Treasure magazine and I always pick up some info that can help me in some way out in the field.

Although Minelab is my #1 machine...I have one of nearly every brand in my stable...just simply because I love the hobby.

I think it was a great idea to keep the article geard at ALL hunters and not just one brand.

Hopefully other brand hunters picked up at least one little thing from the article that they can convey to their hunts and pop out another keeper or two.

Thanks again for the nice comments.

Nice read and some good tips. Ive been doing good with the 5" xelorator coil. Congrats on the article. I have the sabish handbook too. Very helpful.