Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Bryce's program & Andy Sabisch hand book

cladkiller

Just wanted to send out a thanks to Bryce for his program & to Andy Sabisch, for his minelab workbook!! I have had my new Explorer SE pro for about a month, and i was having limited success mostly clad but no silver of any sort, i was told by a friend of mine to give Andy's book a shot to help me understand my machine a little better, i read it all in one night , i Came across Bryce Browns " deep coin" settings in the book! (wow )what a difference, that very next weekend i went out with my good friend mike, and hunted an old farm house , found my first mercury dime 1942 , 1948 Roosevelt , 1912 wheat 1915 wheat , man i was stoked, jumped into the truck and headed to another new hunt a few miles away, got all set up walked about ten feet from the truck and got a 00-28 sweet sound at about 8 inches down and
bang there was a large cent, I'm freaking out , went back the next day with my buddy mike and found a 1914 barber quarter, my buddy came over and high fived me turned and walked three feet from me and hit a Washington quarter I'm sure i would have found that too.
so many thanks goes out to Bryce for his knowledge of these machines & and his program and to Andy Sabisch for his awesome handbook he put out about these machines, it was a couple of great hunts,
D Batista

a lot of very talented users provided input to the book which made it as universally helpful as it has become.

Sounds like you are knocking them dead so to speak with your finds . . . . hope your success continues.

Andy Sabisch

there are many other proven methods and settings provided in Andy's book as well....from other very talented hunters.

Andy is the one who spent the countless hours organizing and putting together such a helpful book.

I'm glad my specific settings are working well for you...and wish you continued success.

-Bryce

Were proud to know such a kind , caring person who defines Integrity in our chosen Hobby.

[size=x-large]Thank You Bryce[/size] !

Thank you Andy for a top quality educational Book !!

I tried your settings that you had on the forum for the explorer 2, went out today to an old relentlessly hunted out field that was occupied by various militia, and surprise to find bullets that were some how over look beforenot sure if it was just luck or your program, but i take it however, thanks.

Glad to hear you had a nice hunt.

My settings...someone else's settings....luck.....it's all good as long as you're finding stuff.:thumbup:

It's actually good even if you're not finding stuff too...as long as you're having fun.:beers:

Take care...and god luck on your next hunt.

I have been detecting for years, first machine was a transistor radio in a stick!!
I have had the SE pro for a couple of years and found very little, I wish someone in the sales dept had recommended Andy Sabisch's book when I bought it as I got so despondent that I stopped using it at the beach. Since purchasing the book I have more confidence and last week found a heavy 18in silver chain, so I have been using different programs and having more success. I shall go back to a field which should be good using a new setting.