Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Bucket list big silver after work!

Mark kus

I’ve hunted this old state hospital for a long time and I’ve dug a seated quarter from here last spring.
Well as I entered the park there’s a old swing set to the right I started there and went very slow with my Nox and I believe it was my second target a perfect 33-34 I should have filmed the dig!
Well it was smack dab in the middle of the hole when I flipped the plug over I saw the edge and thought another walker!!!
No even better my first 1964 Kennedy silver half! Here’s a picture of the hospital with Long Island sound in back of it
Its in super condition to I also had about $10.00 in clad this past week and some wheat pennies.
Glad it cooled off I’ve been fishing and not detecting as much but now it’s getting cooler more detecting!
BABE8432-72CA-43E6-AA31-BD937201101A.jpeg
03607841-944E-47F2-AE2F-DB4667544A33.jpeg
1994F66A-8D38-4F87-821F-B871D7390123.jpeg
AD05D4C8-D997-4A21-BFC4-BB063AA603AD.jpeg

Very nice man .. I'm starting to get an inferiority complex .. Lol I always wondered how somebody manages to lose such big coins halfs and dollars. Well anyway.. Congrats on that !! Hospital looks fairly old .. HH

I have only dug walkers. 3 of them and my dad has dug 2 walkers, 2 Bens and a 40% Kennedy. I don't think I have ever seen anyone dig a 90% Kennedy before. 33-34 is a little low for a half isn't it? The ones I tested were at 35-36. Either way what a great find!!

I’ve hunted this old state hospital for a long time and I’ve dug a seated quarter from here last spring.
Well as I entered the park there’s a old swing set to the right I started there and went very slow with my Nox and I believe it was my second target a perfect 33-34 I should have filmed the dig!
Well it was smack dab in the middle of the hole when I flipped the plug over I saw the edge and thought another walker!!!
No even better my first 1964 Kennedy silver half! Here’s a picture of the hospital with Long Island sound in back of it
Its in super condition to I also had about $10.00 in clad this past week and some wheat pennies.
Glad it cooled off I’ve been fishing and not detecting as much but now it’s getting cooler more detecting!View attachment 7104View attachment 7105View attachment 7106View attachment 7107
Nice coin, congratulations

Thanks Tony big silver is a welcome sight!
Mark

Nice one Mark, love the view!
HH Jeff
Thanks Jeff I'm so close to the shoreline lots of places to hunt! see the small out building to the right? I found a real nice seated quarter by it.
Mark