Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Bucket list big silver right after work today!

Mark kus

I’ve hunted this old state hospital for a long time and I’ve dug a seated quarter from here last spring.
Well as I entered the park there’s a old swing set to the right I started there and went very slow with my Nox and I believe it was my second target a perfect 33-34 I should have filmed the dig!
Well it was smack dab in the middle of the hole when I flipped the plug over I saw the edge and thought another walker!!!
No even better my first 1964 Kennedy silver half! Here’s a picture of the hospital with Long Island sound in back of it
Its in super condition to I also had about $10.00 in clad this past week and some wheat pennies.
Glad it cooled off I’ve been fishing and not detecting as much but now it’s getting cooler more detecting!
7E335EBE-FE72-4235-9840-D43C89CB4C05.jpeg
0E5609F3-E75F-48F7-B3A9-D8CC9C12757A.jpeg
E29825C8-B107-4FB0-B35B-46326AF9E11C.jpeg
D638110E-EF20-438F-992F-C11446852D17.jpeg

HH
Mark

I’ve hunted this old state hospital for a long time and I’ve dug a seated quarter from here last spring.
Well as I entered the park there’s a old swing set to the right I started there and went very slow with my Nox and I believe it was my second target a perfect 33-34 I should have filmed the dig!
Well it was smack dab in the middle of the hole when I flipped the plug over I saw the edge and thought another walker!!!
No even better my first 1964 Kennedy silver half! Here’s a picture of the hospital with Long Island sound in back of it
Its in super condition to I also had about $10.00 in clad this past week and some wheat pennies.
Glad it cooled off I’ve been fishing and not detecting as much but now it’s getting cooler more detecting!View attachment 7100View attachment 7101View attachment 7102View attachment 7103
HH
Mark

Always a blessing when digging up silver especially, BIg SILVER--so shiny & bright! May ye be blessed to find more! Amen! Ma Betty

You know your first thought was “ really, another can?” Lol
Your absolutely correct this spot has had a bunch of old buildings torn down on it!
Junk everywhere but if you go slow and cover area slowly always seems to pay off I was so happy to see a 64 Kennedy does not seem to be a common find I’ve personally never seen one dug and was wondering if I’d ever find one lol.
Mark

Great Job on the high silver 1st year Kennedy. Very nice find.
They are fun to find when they turn up. Last year I got a '68 (my birth year) and this year I pulled a '69 (my wife's birth year).
You never know what will turn up..
Thanks Dave , Mike, and Carver I never thought I’d find a 1964 Kennedy not easy to find .
Hey I’m 1968 also August 👍