Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Buckeye Brad....

bleeohio

If and when it gets warm enough around here, i'd like to get you to hunt that little school house again that we hit. I'd like to see if the t2 will squeek something out of all that iron, cause if it will you know i'll have to have one.....I know there has to be some seated in there somewhere, brother says he's gonna plant a seated half so i'll find it and shut up,,,,,HH

That sounds like a plan and I'd certainly be willing to help you make a choice. In fact... I'll get started early! :lol: Brad, trust me, for all those other detectors that you've bought in the past just that I know of (and I suspect there are hundreds more! :lol: ) This T2 is one you gotta get. I feel so strongly about that that I'll make you an offer. If you buy one, try it out, hang onto the warranty reg, and if you decide it doesn't meet your expectations, I'll buy it from you for you're usual fair "used" pricing. :D Still wanna wait for the weather to get better? ;)

It's about time you're brother started paying you back for all those old coins you planted for him! :rofl: