Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

buckle ID

mdholedigger

its not as pretty as the CSA the little girl found but any info would be greatly appriciated.

the buckle says St. Louis Mt. Expedition 1904 and on the back it says Lewis buckle Chicago

and this button as well any info would be great

thanks in advance fellow diggers

i may have answered my own question will doing some research

it seems to be a 1904 Worlds Fair Geronimo Belt Buckle being sold on ebay for a whopping $13.00 in almost mint condition.

and it doesn't say Mt. it is Mo Expedition

regardless i would like to thank my good friends ma and pa for taking me out yet again and hope we can get together this weekened maybe i can find the rest of my 1904 Geronimo belt buckle puzzle....lol