Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Buddy of mine, Keith took his friend Mark detecting. Figured it's a good test for the first upload. I posted the picture directly from my phone.

Guvner

Administrator
Staff member
260B3CF8-49C0-4448-96B2-03AFE8F76229.jpeg

back.JPG

His friend Mark quickly wore out his welcome with this coin.

We will try to bring some of the more recent pics over as we come up to speed on the new forum. Any of your posts that have a picture that is now missing feel free to edit your post and put the picture back.

Last edited:
Glad to see it's up and running! And a nice find!
Curious that your time shows an hour ahead of me. I am East coast. Perhaps a setting on my end...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200120-070823_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200120-070823_Chrome.jpg
    1,020.2 KB · Views: 145
Glad to see it's up and running! And a nice find!
Curious that your time shows an hour ahead of me. I am East coast. Perhaps a setting on my end...

Click on your username at the top .. find preference and change the timezone to your timezone .. all post time and date will be updated based on your timezone

I would have thought that the new forum would have been an improvement but so far it doesn't look very good,

Very nice Barber Half.

I would have thought that the new forum would have been an improvement but so far it doesn't look very good,
Give it time Chuck, you'll get used to it. This new forum is full of great features.

Before you could take a quick scan and see which posts were new and which ones I wanted to read and then make all read. Now I have to mark each forum read and that takes 2 clicks each so its going to take a lot longer to view than before.

Before you could take a quick scan and see which posts were new and which ones I wanted to read and then make all read. Now I have to mark each forum read and that takes 2 clicks each so its going to take a lot longer to view than before.

@chuck ky

If you are talking about the button that mark the entire forums on here read with a one click, we had members complaining about that button that when they had a mouse rogue movement and accidentally clicked on that button. They would lose all track of their new posts and have to go into each forum to try remember which ones they have not read yet so that feature isn't on this forum or available anymore due to the number of complaints about it.

The button still exist in each of its own forum and yes, you will need to enter that forum to mark all the post in it read but it still a one click button.

@chuck ky

The button had been added back in but at a location where it most likely will not be accidentally clicked with a rogue mouse movements.

On top of the forum is a navigation bar, one of the button is "Forums" but click on the drop down arrow icon next to "Forums". It will drop down a menu and at the bottom of that menu is "Mark forums read" which will make every forums on this site marked as read.

Enjoy .....

Click on your username at the top .. find preference and change the timezone to your timezone .. all post time and date will be updated based on your timezone
Thanks Bill.

Ohhh. You know that will only take water to clean up. Beautiful coin!!

Nice Find I found my first Barber half this past year a O
Mark