Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Building new Excal II battery pack

John(Tx)

Has anyone used the long lasting batteries to build a new battery pack? I have the old original worn out battery pack and figured I could undo the pack and replace batteries with the LI batteries, just don't know which ones to use, thanks......John

John, i use the 1600 from maxxpack. the Xcal II has a 1000 mah and the blue is a 700 mah. simple to do, just use a little RTV silicon to complete the seal and attach the black cap back. I highly recommend you get the charger if you get either. The smart chargers charge in about an hour and has a light and WILL shut off when charged. The standard charger if used on the 1600...... will take FOREVER to charge. more than enough hours of hunting. The lith is a little more pricy if cost comes into play, and i dont think you can use a standard charger on them because of a third wire that checks each cell to ensure they are fully charged. Either will give you more hours than you need out there. Ive used their batteries that they make for an ET/Explorer....... great batteries, no complaints.

Dew

The lithium comes with a proper charger and is an improvement over the Maxxpack much like it (the Maxx) is over the original. At least that is my experience.

Just do the following search on the internet and take your pick of who you want to do business with.

"rnb innovations excalibur battery"