Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

bullit id help needed please

dannygene

below is pics of 3 bullits.are the 3 different ones if so what is which.the one with the small hole base is the two ringer .i am pretty sure that the three ringers are union but is the two ringer also union.thanks in advance becuase i know some of you experts will know.

The one on the right is a sharps bullet.. probably .52 caliber.
Other two look like .58 caliber minnie balls.
Nice finds!!!!

Nice finds. Nice sharps carbine bullet. :thumbup: Notice the small difference in the "nose" of the two 3 ringers. Lots of different variances. CCH

Thanks men.Yes CCH I see the dirrerence in the points,
thats why I was wondering if they were two different ones.I also found two more of the three ringers and my hunting buddy[cbll1011aka lucky dog.That came from the CSA buckle he fould earlier this year} found five 3 ringers also that day.Thanks again men for the input and wisdom you all share.Later today I will post some stuff thatwe need help iding also
;

I may of found a sharps and you did not but what about the csa belt plate ad the 5 silver hafls you found in 1 hole.It's going to take me alot of hunting to catch up with you Lucky Dog.
Maybe i will get lucky when we go back to our secert spot and dig that siginal that I left last time.