Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Burrrr.........

Nemo

Well sun shining at noon here in mid-Missouri but it's 8 degrees and the wind is blowing about 20 mph. Tonight we will have a low of 3. Hope Santa will be able to find my house and raindeers don't freeze. Now is the time to do research.

Dave Poche

-20f here and a 10mph breeze. The roads are very icy and snowy and have been that way for 10 days. I use 4x4 every day.

I saw where partridge go when it is cold from my window today. They bury themselves in the snow. A boot print will do.

Keep warm.

HR

Hey Dave! Good to hear from you. Bitter cold here in KC also but was crazy enough to go diggin yesterday. Fields are semi frozen...top 1 to 2 inches but underneath...soft as butter! It's that dang wind that I can't handle. I've enjoyed your CD "Exploring Civil War Campsites". Good to reveiw during this time of year. Take care.

Steve

Good hearing from you, Steve. Hope to see you in the spring at the M-W Artifact Society. Have a Bullet to return and am scheduled to speak to you guys again in March.

See you then.

Dave