Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

"buti64" on ebay selling counterfit pro pointers,

supertraq

Got screwed on eBay.

what kind is it, the Garrett Pin pointer...... 2..... or the AT ? I bought mine from ebay too but from a Garrett Dealer. The pinpointer was sent out by Kelly Co. (Garrett AT )

No the plain pro pointer.
He already has two negative feedbacks for selling fake gerrett pro pointers and eBay has done nothing.
I filled a complaint with eBay and the removed it from "My Purchases" and all history related to it.

Update: EBay stepped in and took care of it.
Got my money back.

In the listing stated twice:
Attention:It is not original Garrett CSI PRO POINTER.

Should have been a clue it was a fake.
------------------------------------
And Kellyco does sell on ebay. http://stores.ebay.ca/Kellyco-Metal-Detector-Super-Store
They used to also sell on ebay under
Aardvark Metal Detectors
1085 Belle Avenue
Winter Springs, FL 32807

Kellyco probably drop ships for dealers in their distribution network.

Good deal.. I was just fixin to say that fleabay will take care of it, but decided to read further before commenting.
I once bought a Sony memory stick for my camera on there, and it ended up being fake and mostly non functional.
I got my money back pretty fast.. Same day I filed the complaint as I remember.
Hope Garrett has some way of dealing with these clowns.. But being most of the fake stuff is from China, there may
not be a whole lot they can do.