Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Button in the trash with the OOR

3RINGER

Not a long time to hunt when I made this vid so only went for the clear tones. Those iffies could be good stuff in with the bad the way the Makro bleeds the tone as you see with one of the sweet tones changing to a bleeding mid tone / iron when I rolled the trash over it. Moved out some iron and there she was. Need to get back in there and pull some of those iffies out.

Sorry for the low light at the end but to the eye I was good to go...not so with the cam.

https://youtu.be/b7FezsoowIg

Nice button!
Your camera work is nice and steady. How did you work out where / how to look at the right spot?
Yeah, at one stage the camera lightened its Auto exposure and let extra light in?
What camera? Does it have a Manual mode?

Des I can pull it up on the iPhone to make sure all is lined up. Did pick up a chest mount though for the thickets and woods.

SJCAM with wifi. It does have settings you can go into and adjust, I just need to learn what each will give over the other.

In the waterproof case you loose audio bad so I use a Zoom H-1 digital recorder for sound. It's fun to get out and make some clips of the hunt. Bugger editing it though lol