Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

C.A.HENNEN TOKEN

Dirtyray

i was down in a cayon and found this little thing its got a 5 on the back of it any idea where and when it was in use ?? thanks HH

There is a death record for a C.A.Hennen in Sylmar, Cal.
Born 1870
Died 1963.
Don't know where you found this one, this might be a start.
Right time frame for an early 1900s token. Sorry I don't know what it was for.

I have made a mistake it is C.A. HENNE
Sorry i found this in Oklahoma in a deep canyon there was nothing around for miles just this old token and a couple splitting mauls and a fire ring made of rocks is all that was found SO FAR .....sorry for the misspelled word

I would have sworn that the token has an N on the end of it. Oh well.
If you don't get the answer on here, there is a gent in the W&ET mag that seems pretty good at these things.

I as well thought that too maybe someone can get ahold on this token ..help me understand more about what went on down in this canyon i wonder why is was down there and i wonder why they was cutting wood down in the canyon when there was alot of wood on top ? Thanks for looking Bill

We cut firewood from the bottom because that is where hardwood grows, that is best for firewood. I could think of a few more reasons but I would need to know the location and who owns or administers the land. If you detect where people have been anything can be found like that token.

Well i found out what it what its a token from 1900 for a bar in kay county
I also for a small cabin down there a little farther on