Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

c.scope cs4pi

SeaScene

A long time pi machine, no discrim, definetly beep and dig.... reasonable price on Ebay. Made in Britain. My interest is a machine for north coast British Columbia (no people, no trash). Looking to hunt beaches ... much black sand. My Anfibio just fails at it. Just wondering if anyone here has any experience with this machine. Thanks....

I was looking for one for a while but had not looked since I got the Impulse AQ.
The cs4pi has gotten good press by some pretty good detectorists on a different forum.
I just went looking on eBay and am not seeing it. If it is still there for a good price, I say get it.

Edited to add: I changed the search and see it; shipping from a dealer in the UK. They had been out of production but today the C Scope web page says to call before ordering because all items have long lead times ... I'd suggest hitting the "contact the seller" link and asking if the dealer actually has it in stock ready for shipping and what warranty. On their web page they are showing that they have them:

Last edited:
Decent detector but they aren't waterproof which i find rarther strange considering they are dedicated beach machines...easy to put a waterproof cover over the control box though i suppose.

I was looking for one for a while but had not looked since I got the Impulse AQ.
The cs4pi has gotten good press by some pretty good detectorists on a different forum.
I just went looking on eBay and am not seeing it. If it is still there for a good price, I say get it.

Edited to add: I changed the search and see it; shipping from a dealer in the UK. They had been out of production but today the C Scope web page says to call before ordering because all items have long lead times ... I'd suggest hitting the "contact the seller" link and asking if the dealer actually has it in stock ready for shipping and what warranty. On their web page they are showing that they have them:
TVR ... all of that is in the works. Thanks for your post. Confirms with what I have been finding.

Reactions: tvr