Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

cable connection info required please

hoarder

i want to make an extension cable from my etrac to my pro coil

does anyone know what the wiring configuration is please

also what is the best cable to use

many thanks for your time

im lookin to do the same thing. ive had a lot of trouble finding a way to do this. noone sells an extention so i figured id make one. you can get the connectors off e-bay. they are only 5 pin HAM radio microphone connectors. seems you have to get them over seas. cant find any US listings. as fare as wire....i cant seem to locate any for sell. might have to use one of those HAM radio microphones, and cut the cord....and only have to wire on one male plug. i hope this helps you. if you find a remedy thats faster or easier, please let me know. im open for suggestions. -mike-

no kiddin' i just found a listing on e-bay for just what we're lookin for. copy this to your search bar on e-bay. im sorry i dont know how to make it a link. there only 9 bucks

5 PIN MICROPHONE EXTENSION CABLE --- CB HAM RADIO

Some of the cables have sheilding around the wire pairs. Be sure to get the same type of cable that the coil uses. You can go to the supply places like Allied or Mouser web sites and order from them.

many thanks for the info.

i am in england ,uk so no allied stores here

i will make sure i get the same cable as the coil though.

going to a radio ham shop in the morning so hopefully he will have what i need or will be able to order it for me.

i still need to know the pin configurations if someone knows them

thanks to everyone for their help

mike