Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Cache hunting with TDI

makahaman

Would anyone have a setting program for the White's TDI SL PI machine? I need it to cancel out hot rocks but be able to pick up big pieces of metal that caches were used for back in the 1800's. I used to have a whites TM 808 but sold it, which I wish I didn't but no have to figure out other ways to find this cache of coins. The major problem that I am dealing with are very mineralized soil and an abundency of high grass which can't be mowed. I am waiting the Xtrem Deus two box but have no idea when it will be available? Any help will be much appreciated....

Can’t say on the TDI but for deep caches I use the whites TM808 or the TF-900 or the treasure hound from Garrett with my cx3. I’ve seen a few fisher gemini 3 two box detectors for sale on the big E . Those were also made for deep caches. Good luck with your search and I hope you find that cache of coins .