Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Calabash digger .... Dental gold.....

Bud-sc

Calabash watch what you throw out after a hunt on the beach some of the small pieces of metal might be dental gold. I find lots of dental gold and this machine will definitely be a beast on dental!! Sunset beach is one of them beaches. If it feels heavy in the hands it maybe dental gold. It can add up fast too.
20210324_145549.jpg

You don't reckon the prior owners of this dental gold "Slept with the Fishes" do you? You know I always felt that those organizations had the worst retirement programs. Nice find of the gold.
😂😆...lol nah...

I seen people throwing ashes on the beach before. It's just easier to walk out onto the beach with the family say a quick prayer then throw the ashes. By EPA laws supposed to take them out 3 miles then dumped out to sea. But really who going to rent a boat captain. I usually find around from 30-80 grams of dental per year. My best year 96 grams!!! $$$$$

😂😆...lol nah...

I seen people throwing ashes on the beach before. It's just easier to walk out onto the beach with the family say a quick prayer then throw the ashes. By EPA laws supposed to take them out 3 miles then dumped out to sea. But really who going to rent a boat captain. I usually find around from 30-80 grams of dental per year. My best year 96 grams!!! $$$$$
WoW

It's truly amazing at what you can find on the beach at times...and what you see walking around on the beach at times too! :oops: