Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

calabash digger depth test with the light

One thing that people HAVE to take into account, and I was taken aback at some of his previous depth tests because none of my machines go anywhere close to that deep around here…his soil is basically SAND. What he is showing will basically never happen if you have anything BUT what he has, so don’t expect performance anywhere near that unless you have the same soil.

One thing that people HAVE to take into account, and I was taken aback at some of his previous depth tests because none of my machines go anywhere close to that deep around here…his soil is basically SAND. What he is showing will basically never happen if you have anything BUT what he has, so don’t expect performance anywhere near that unless you have the same soil.
I will tell you when I was testing the 1.10 Beta test version 3 in my Legends and before I started having issues after installing 1.11 my Legends on the 1.10 Beta Test version 3 was hitting targets at depths that frankly had I not seen it with my own eyes i would have told someone they were full of crap My Legend that I was running the 1.10 beta test version 3 on was hitting a clad quarter in my test bed
(which has been in the ground for two years) at 14 inches with no problem, and like i stated had i not witnessed it for myself I would have never believed it because I dang sure do not detect on ground Like Calabash has, but once I installed the finalized version of beta test version 3, which became 1.11 all my depth completely disappeared, I wish I would have never installed 1.11 and just left it at 1.10 Beta Test
Version 3, no one would have ever heard one complaint about the Legend from me.

Im waiting for his new test bed and the videos of that Deus 2 extreme setup to hit youtube. I can hear it now,, folks over here’s a voltswagon burried at 9 feet, hear how it just smacks that thing..lol..And here’s a 350 Chevy small Block at 10 feet surrounded by Old Milwaukee cans, no masking whatsoever….

Attachments

• IMG_3040.jpeg
    IMG_3040.jpeg
    195.5 KB · Views: 30
Last edited: