Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Calabash is back

Tot Lot Bandit

He changed channel name and removed all his detecting vids. It's all about photography now. I guess his story about not having time for the channel was a farce. It's all about money.

He changed channel name and removed all his detecting vids. It's all about photography now. I guess his story about not having time for the channel was a farce. It's all about money.

He used to literally beg his viewers for donations so he could "afford" new detectors to do tests on. Yes it was all about money for sure. No doubt at all. I do tests on detectors but i don't beg
for money to purchase the detectors. Plus i think he is not short of a few thousand dollars either. He is not poor!

1712703396168.png

He used to literally beg his viewers for donations so he could "afford" new detectors to do tests on. Yes it was all about money for sure. No doubt at all. I do tests on detectors but i don't beg
for money to purchase the detectors. Plus i think he is not short of a few thousand dollars either. He is not poor!
Note how he is pushing a certain camera ... much like he pushed certain detectors and trashed some very good ones.

Last edited:
Where’s his lab coat 🥼 🤭