Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Call me crazy

Yukon Cornelius

I had only been metal detecting since last year in July of 2010 with my Ace 250 until I read about the AT pro in September,I was so impressed I had to have it!!!.So I called KELLY CO and placed my order and was hoping to get it by Nov 1st, before I went up to northern Wisconsin, where I had found 7 silver coins pocket spill 5 inches in the sand by a lake , 2 barber half dollar,2 barber quarter 1 standing liberty quarter 1 mercury dime and 1 buffalo nickle, but I was so rushed to leave by my family I could not scan the area for any more coins.So I thought I should be back by mid November with my AT PRO , well November 19th came around and still did not get my AT PRO,Oh I was so disappointed,I really needed it but I ended going up to northern Wisconsin anyways with my trusty Ace 250.Went to the same spot where I marked the area with a log , with 1 inches of snow covered, scan over the same spot and there was nothing else around but I did find a 1908 Indian head penny at this 1900s resort , believe it or not that that 1 cent penny made that 350 mile drive worth it,but that not the crazy story,The crazy story is when I got home there it was! my AT PRO in that beautiful brown box by my door, well that just blew my mind!! then the weather getting down to freezing and with holiday coming up I guess I just have to wait to spring ,Well I still have NOT yet even open the box and here it just about 3 month pass,but to be honest I have read more then enough forum to think if my first generation AT PRO will have these so called coil falsies.You would think Garrett would have sent out some sort of Recall about earlier model detector for this concern under like serial model as an example( 0000 to 0550) as they do with automobile with there recalls.Just for the record I still have the highest respect for Garrett quality and service most of us will agree there the best.It would be nice if they may a statement about this concern ,I just want to have a piece of mind that my earlier AT pro is equal to the latest machine that are being produce now.