Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Calm before the storm....

PULLTABBY

:jump:It hit 45 Degs F today and had the itch to go swing it for awhile...Six bucks in Clad quarters... one buck in clad dimes, (1)-44 Merc,... 1 Nickel,... two wheaty... A aluminum button & friendship ring and a weight from a Gram set comes in at 100 grams... over seven bucks and a Silver not too bad .
This weekend the weather man said super high winds this area may be 60 mph + so had to get out today and get my fix ...Thanks fer lookin :thumbup:

Good Fix along with gas money also. If I can't find silver I love quarters. Nice Merc.

Got to love the site of silver! And the good thing about all the clad coinage is if you save it all year and clean it, you can buy yourself some detecting gear or a really nice coin. Nice finds and keep up the good work.

Nice haul there PULLTABBY. I dug up an old gram weight myself last year at an old home site. Sure had a nice tone before I dug it....:) HH.

Eddie