Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Camera's used for hunts

JOSHUAWCOLVEY

What cameras are you guys using other than a gopro for hunts?
Or even if it is a gopro how do you have it setup and your settings?

Thats if anyone wants to reveal tier secrets lol.

Pivothead glasses that have three different lens colors - clear, tinted and yellow. they switch out very easy for the light conditions outside( not necessary but available) They take clear 1080 HD video as well as individual pictures. Camera lens sees what you see , also has good sound as well. No needed stand or clamps to hold the camera is what I like !

I use a fuji finepix xp 70.And also video glasses..I use the xp 70 the most.No problems after a year and a half.

Tachyon line of Full-HD 1080p Cameras fit on the peak of my ball cap no zoom though so not the best at close ups.

get the picture https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mT8lQwGXnbI

I just got a 90mbs 4K card and if that doesn't do the close ups well I not sure what's next but I am a detectorist not a film maker so it has to be up there on my hat or no videos from me so maybe its as good as it gets I don't know??

AJ