Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Camo F75LTD featured on my new DVD

Bill Ladd

Just got the new DVD back from the printers. I think the cover shot came out great of me leaning on the camo F75LTD at a vine covered foundation site. But, I used several different Fisher's in this one, F70, F75, 1270, T2, & a Coin$trike. This DVD will be all 30 min. metal detecting episodes unlike the first one that mixed in bottle diggin' too. Stuff not seen on YouTUbe, & Western & Eastern Treasures magazine should be reviewing it soon......
HH,
Bill

i'm in bill!.."outrageous!" just sayin'
sign me up!..thanks!

(h.h.!)
j.t.

What do you think of the coinstrike ????. Why did you choose it at the site you posted. What feature on the Strike do you like best ??

Sweet! I like that you have your son on the cover leaning on your F75 camo. Or do you have a painting of yourself somewhere that ages for you? Or did they so a photoshop job?? Anyway, lookin' good, Bill!!!
:clapping::clapping::clapping:

Hey, that's not a crutch!! :yikes: That's a great cover Bill, and something I'm definitely interested in. Let us know when it becomes available.

n/t

The great Coinstrike pulled that out right on film with a 5" coil in an area that was loaded with all kinds of trash underneigth where a merry-go-round stood. That's my favorite episode on the new DVD. Us pulling out indian heads & Barbers from the site of an old amusement park.....(same place I gut all those indian heads recently too).
People like to trash the Coinstrike......but there are 2 things these new units should be trying to copy. The way the number "locks on" & will not move no matter the sweep angle/speed when you have a coin. It's uncanny, with no jumpy numbers & one of the main reasons I grab the C$ to coinshoot. I imagine the newer style DD coils must prevent the same solid number "locks" the C$ round stock coil offers. Also the "auto ground tracking" so you don't have to ground balance all the time was a nice feature...

That stone foundation that looks so cool in the picture I have called "the haunted cellar hole" for a number of years now. I never believed in ghosts or anything like that, but of the 100's of cellar holes I've hunted this was the strangest. First 2 hunts there I was attacked with a bee swarm, detectors malfunctoned, there was a feeling we were being watched, & nobody found anything. Another time I lost my glasses, & then I badly sprained my ankle out there hunting alone & looking over my shoulder the whole time. When that healed, I went back with a friend & had a tree fall 10 feet behind where I was detecting.....
That was it for awhile as we couldn't seem to buy a find anyhow. Then, last year I returned with Howard who believes in all that paranormal stuff:blink:. This time nothing odd happened & I actually made a couple nice finds, & we didn't see a ghost. ;) Maybe I should have those TAPS guys investigate as their office is actually 5 min. from my house.........
HH,
Bill

Spooky story Bill,cant wait to see the dvd. I to once found a coin purse,no cloth and no silver though!!! hh rick in mi.

You gotta turn right three times, turn left three times, say a chant............. and you'll be ok...

[size=x-small]Bill.if ya believe that I have some ocean front propert in Arizona I will sell cheap ( No Ghosts either ) LOl hahahhaha[/size]

n/t

Hi Bill,
I'm just another coinstrike user wanting any tips or tricks to use.
I have searched for your tips and troubleshooting guide(for the coinstrike) but keep getting that this page cannot be found,
did you remove it?
If not could you direct me to the page?
Thanks for any help!

Not me. I wish I had saved all the PDF's, but I never expected a company would just completely delete them for good. All that valuable info on the Coinstrike, Edge, Excel was on the Fisher web site. The old one. But Bounty Hunter felt the need to delete it all for some reason? All the field tests, Coinstrike "tips guide", etc. What for?....because my name was attached to it probably?? I guess they needed room for 3 different field tests on all the new machines like the F75 by 3 different new people? Since First Texas doesn't want a thing to do with the Coinstrike, etc., I get all the e-mails & PM's weekly asking about the Coinstrike & begging for videos so that shows there's still a need for folks to find info....
Those detectors are still Fisher products, many under lifetime warranty & if they are still fixing them & Fisher dealers are still selling them then that info should be available for people like you. All the paper copies of the "tips guide" & field tests also went in the dumpster too I bet rather then bring them to Texas in case customers like U request them. The new Fisher web site obviously has enough content & "room" for tons of info. To brush aside all the older "classic" Fishers that are still being used, repaired, etc. I don't think was very smart. The Coinstrike is an oddball unit that folks need all the info they can get in order to do OK with it & not put it into the "sucks" category....
But, anyhow, I told Elton that I will try to dig out some hard copies of the C$ "tips guide". If I can locate one perhaps I can have it scanned & put back on the "Coinstrike Homepage"?. If I dig out a couple I'll be happy to put a stamp on them & mail 'em out. Also, I promise I will do a "Coinstrike Tips" how-to video very very soon (& the sound/picture quality will be great unlike some other videos). Obviously the need is there, & know the C$ unit better than most anyone & that could really help folks out.....
HH,
Bill

Hi Bill, congrats on your DVD!
I'm just another coinstrike user wanting any tips or tricks to use.
I have searched for your tips and troubleshooting guide(for the coinstrike) but keep getting that this page cannot be found,
did you remove it?
If not could you direct me to the page?
Thanks for any help!

He must have gotten through to them because he dug a sick CT. Civil War button, & I found a killer 1700's coat button, a knee buckle, & a couple of other toy relics.....:cheers:

I have PDF copies of all those if you need them, Bill.
HH
Mike