Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Camouflage rain/dust cover set for T2

ramairnut

Anyone know of a reliable supplier/vendor that sells the rain/dust cover set for the T2 in camouflage? Any guidance would be appreciated:biggrin:

I got the black one,works good.

Mine came with the black display cover, I just like the look of the camouflage covers a little better. I am hoping to find the set of covers for both the display and the battery compartment.:biggrin:

There is a guy on Ebay that sells camo, black and green covers. He makes them from waterproof cordura and heavy plastic. I got one for my Tesoro Eldorado and like it a lot. I ordered a black one from him for my T2 but have not gotten it yet. The description states it included the battery box and control head cover in the price. I like the access to the control head, easy to change settings.

I got the neoprene one that came with the tech kit but it is kind of junky. I just pulled it from the package today (bought it on the 16th) and the stiching is half undone, missed the fabric in several spots and the plastic is so warped it is hard to see the screen. No way it will hold up and I dont feel like re-sewing the entire thing myself. I know it is only 14 dollars, but I am not impressed for a brand new product. I emailed Teknetics for a replacement, and no doubt they will make it right. My experience with the Ebay one is it is made a lot better and will hold up over the long term. Mine is going on 3 years now and still looks great.

I am not sponsered or associated with the seller. Just type in rain cover for Teknetics T2 and it will come up. I would post a link but doubt it is allowed. Hope it helps.

Fish N Chips said:
There is a guy on Ebay that sells camo, black and green covers. He makes them from waterproof cordura and heavy plastic. I got one for my Tesoro Eldorado and like it a lot. I ordered a black one from him for my T2 but have not gotten it yet. The description states it included the battery box and control head cover in the price. I like the access to the control head, easy to change settings.

I got the neoprene one that came with the tech kit but it is kind of junky. I just pulled it from the package today (bought it on the 16th) and the stiching is half undone, missed the fabric in several spots and the plastic is so warped it is hard to see the screen. No way it will hold up and I dont feel like re-sewing the entire thing myself. I know it is only 14 dollars, but I am not impressed for a brand new product. I emailed Teknetics for a replacement, and no doubt they will make it right. My experience with the Ebay one is it is made a lot better and will hold up over the long term. Mine is going on 3 years now and still looks great.

I am not sponsered or associated with the seller. Just type in rain cover for Teknetics T2 and it will come up. I would post a link but doubt it is allowed. Hope it helps.

Thank you, I will check this out.:thumbup:

Fish N Chips said:

Hey Fish and Chips,i emailed Teknetics people because my arm pad is falling off of my T2,have emailed them twice already so if you have eamiled them i hope you betteer luck than i have had getting somone to anawer you.I now am swinging a brand new T2 with no arm pad. p.s what i mean by arm pad is the foam piece that is glued to the arm rest

bigjon said:
Fish N Chips said:

Hey Fish and Chips,i emailed Teknetics people because my arm pad is falling off of my T2,have emailed them twice already so if you have eamiled them i hope you betteer luck than i have had getting somone to anawer you.I now am swinging a brand new T2 with no arm pad. p.s what i mean by arm pad is the foam piece that is glued to the arm rest

forgot my is t2 se dst

Thanks Bigjon. Still no response from them for me either. I may have to call, I did order an after market cover but would like this one fixed for a spare.