Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

camp ibis

It has been metal detected to death. Whether or not it's allowed or not, could be one of those situations where: If you ask enough people , you can always find someone to say no. But I just know that it's been metal detected frequently.

Thanks Tom...Like you said it just depends on who you talk to....I was told you could hunt Camp Ibis, but not the other side of the railroad tracks....Also told I couldn't hunt Camp Ibis at all..Think I'll give it a try...thanks for your reply

Jim

Thanx for the follow-up. Your receiving of the 2 conflicting answers is oh -so -typical, of asking pencil pusher bureaucrats ;) So I tend to just "go till told otherwise ". Whenever any spot lacks a glaring clear rule.

I heard a funny story of a guy metal detecting there, who got a whole tobacco tin full of gold rings. Apparently some Soldier was gambling in card to games or whatever, and was winning them from his fellow soldiers. Must have buried the tin for safekeeping, and never got back to it.