Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Camp still producing....

quicksilver

Went with a good digging buddy to a spot that was a pretty big camp, throughout the entire war, used by both armies. Thought maybe this place was beat pretty hard, but I recently switched machines, the one I'm using now has sort of brought it back to life I think. So these are today's finds and this don't include what digger70pa found. The U.S. button is my favorite find today, if anyone knows what it is please tell me. Thanks for looking. Good luck....

Nice finds buddy. Gotta love that G2 lol.

Don't know for sure but I think I've seen buttons like that identified as being from the war of 1812

Google civil war button book and it shows a picture of your button, says its a rare civil war button

It's not a civil war button. It's called a great coat button from the 1820s. However, confederate uniforms used whatever buttons could be scraped up, including wood, hard rubber, and federal eagles.

It's a U.S. Great Coat Button, with a rarity of 27 in existence! Valued at about $800.00, I Found this info online

I don't know where you gys are getting this info, but it's incorrect. They are only worth about $25 in dug condition. It's still a great find.