Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Campsite finds--Bullets and Wedding Band

Ex-Sox

I posted this in the F-series forum but thought that I would share here also. Some chewed bullets and balls, drops, a cufflink and a brass wedding band. My huntin buddy found a nice dropped ringtail sharps and two chewed 3 ringers. Starting the year off good!

Nice finds . I really like the wedding band . That thing has alot to tell if only it could talk.

I always wonder if the critters got to the bullets or if soldiers knawed on them. By seeing the size of some of the trees beavers bring down chewing on a bullet is probably a snack!

Could have been but the term "Bite the bullet" was used when ol' Izra was gettin his arm amputated in the field hospital and he needed something to clamp down on to take his mind elsewhere. They are also referred to as hospital bullets.