Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

can anybody read my palm and tell my future ?

crackerjuan

i got it late with an hour left of sun light i went to the beach found this along with alot of iron, kellyco sent it with the missing bottom rod , also on the bottom of my coil it is scratched with the scratch's going up and down not sideways, the seahunter is falseing some and sometimes it continues to ring but then stops, it also rings when it finds something then it seems to stop and you need to go side to side to get it to sound off again is this normal when i had my mini pulse it would ring until you took it off the target , i need to get used to this the mini pulse by eric foster i liked it better but couldnt get the machine wet , well it found this tonight just as i was leaving MY GUESS FAKE DIAMOND china loves to stamp everything, let me know what you guy's think , .... CRACKER

Yeah straight prong earrings are almost fakes. Expensive stones usually have screw prongs. The back is 925 and should be put in the silver pile for sure. This is just my humble opinion however and you should always check your stones to be sure. A pair of toenail clippers used lightly on the prongs are a fantastic stone remover!

very cool thanks, im sure its fake, i see your catch ....NICE !!!, feels good to be back , where can i get the silicone i need for this detector can you buy in wallmart ?

John i got mine at a auto store, GLY Brand, Mine is Kinda fogy white, Dielectric lubricant are the key words, Mickfin

Your Mini Pulse must be at least twenty years old. Pre motion so no need to keep the coil moving like your new machine. As with the old Goldquests you could have a modification to convert to a more modern motion design but many prefer non motion pulse for several reasons.

crackerjuan said:
i got it late with an hour left of sun light i went to the beach found this along with alot of iron, kellyco sent it with the missing bottom rod , also on the bottom of my coil it is scratched with the scratch's going up and down not sideways, the seahunter is falseing some and sometimes it continues to ring but then stops, it also rings when it finds something then it seems to stop and you need to go side to side to get it to sound off again is this normal when i had my mini pulse it would ring until you took it off the target , i need to get used to this the mini pulse by eric foster i liked it better but couldnt get the machine wet , well it found this tonight just as i was leaving MY GUESS FAKE DIAMOND china loves to stamp everything, let me know what you guy's think , .... CRACKER

I answered on the other thread. Happy to straighten this out with Kellyco for you :) Just email me!

JAMIE from kellyco has taken care of the problem and i really couldnt be happier all excited again about this up coming summer, thank you jamie something tells me thanks to you im gonna strike GOLD !!!

crackerjuan said:
JAMIE from kellyco has taken care of the problem and i really couldnt be happier all excited again about this up coming summer, thank you jamie something tells me thanks to you im gonna strike GOLD !!!

You are SO welcome my new friend!! Thank you for an opportunity to grow Kellyco! I want pictures of that GOLD!!!

Have a great weekend!