Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Can anyone help recommend a scoop for beach hunting for me?

BenG76

I moved from the VA mountains to Southeast GA back in the summer. I plan to do some detecting locally but I am an hour to two hours from several beaches in GA and FL and I want to start hitting the beach maybe once or twice a month or so. Can anyone help to recommend a good quality scoop that will last. I don't mind paying up for something that will last. I doubt I would go out in the water very far but I may wade a bit. Thanks in advance for any help.

I've got the Xtreme Titanium X2 and love it. Light enough to carry all day. Thinking about getting a new X3 in stainless

Ben, where in S.E. Ga.? I have an extra scoop you can have until you decide exactly what you want. If you want, I'll bring it to you. or meet you where ever. I grew up in Brunswick and still live fairly close . Oh yes, It would be a gift not a loan.

Ben, where in S.E. Ga.? I have an extra scoop you can have until you decide exactly what you want. If you want, I'll bring it to you. or meet you where ever. I grew up in Brunswick and still live fairly close . Oh yes, It would be a gift not a loan.
Sent you a message. Thanks

I live near Millen between Augusta and Statesboro, closer to Statesboro, on a farm. I don't farm and never have. Still detecting though---a little. Old age has grabbed me. Still got a decent mind and body considering my age. Home phone is 478-982-1902. I help people not use them.

StarvR is a reasonably priced scope $140. Then put a $15 fiberglass shovel handle on it. Get one with a point so it don’t roll on you in the water. If you are just dry sand hunting they have pretty cheap one. Depends on …. Where you use it(dry, wet, or in the water) also the type of material (fine grain, medium shells or mud).