Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

can i use my beach detector in goa ?

Not sure what goa is but if you mean government owned area then you are asking in the wrong place, especially without further details. Local, state and federal laws can differ, (i.e., some municipalities may allow it and some not in the same state). Your best bet is to go to the agency in charge of where you want to hunt and talk to them. I would also suggest that if they give you permission, get it in writing if you can. Getting caught in some government controlled areas (National Historical Parks, battlefields, etc.) without permission can be very costly with prison time included. I don't know of any situation where it's allowed but again, go to the source. Now, having said all of that, if goa means something else then please disregard all that I've said, lol, and let us know what goa is.

Thanks for the education, worthy. Sorry I can't help you with that. Never been there and have no knowledge of the area or laws but if it's a popular beach holiday location it should be good hunting and I would think your beach detector, if it's made for saltwater, should enable you to make some really nice finds. Best of luck.