Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Can not be pointed out too often...!!!

the Swede

Hi there, everybody...

...sure has been a while since my later posts. And I am so very sure that you have all missed me, a whole bunch, right?! Who am I?!?!?!:yo:

But life, as we all know, is sometimes filled with certain... well, what should we call it: obstacles, and ditto DO(!) some-what have a tendency to make (force!) you from the proper way of life, that is: metal-detecting.:)

Anyways, I just came across a very interesting article in my local web-based newspaper this evening (about 7 pm right now and I bid you a very good lunch... at least you guys/'girls' on the other side of the planet) and just HAD to post what an archaeologist, earlier today, was quoted about a very recent find (like yesterday) just outside my own hometown Kristianstad, namely in

Ooopppsss!!!

Sorry, 'me' forgot that I was mostly dealing with i-literate Americans, sorry...:wacko:

...more than one (1) paragraph is just too much for U, right...!?!?!?:angel:

man i read this thing and was like ???!!!???? TRY POSTING BEFORE U OPEN THE VODKA!!

Try Google translate :buds: Hi Swede,was it a one litre bottle you drank? Jettekul :goodnight:

New sewer gives old gems
Text: Fredrik H

wow...lol..wow...
hh
john

A new sewer does not necessarily have to be a shitty business. In this case it presented the knowledge of a giant trade center from the late 700's, a model of today's

the Swede said:
Ooopppsss!!!

Sorry, 'me' forgot that I was mostly dealing with i-literate Americans, sorry...:wacko:

...more than one (1) paragraph is just too much for U, right...!?!?!?:angel:

...oh, and yea, sorry about that.:please:

the Swede,
Me thinks ye should post more!
T'was a good reminder to look at the surroundings with a critical eye.
And following the thread brought a wide smile to me.
tvr