Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Can the ATX strap be used ...

tvanwho

Just wondering if the ATX neck strap support thing could be used with other detectors such as my Whites TDi pulse machine? Where do I buy one and how much?
Thanks.

-Tom V.

Check out the Detecting Buddy strap. I seen a post some where that this is the same starp that Garrett uses. Not 100% sure though.

nvchris...I have read your comments about the ATX on other forums lets just say to be kind...you didn't think much of them even though You'd never seen one in person or tried one etc..
Now you want to try and sell your dip stix to Garrett users???..:wiggle:

Cheers,

Tye

Maybe you should try it before you bash it...top tier support from upper body seems to work well so far as apposed to the hip.

BK

SteveWA is correct.
We manufactured the Detecting Buddy sling for Garrett - specifically for the ATX - with some minor changes that Garrett requested.
The Detecting Buddy works on ANY machine made.
It's easy to use, lightweight, doesn't get in the way of your swinging or digging or retrieving and best of all it's priced very reasonable at $24.95.
You can get one sent out immediately if you order on my site listed below.
Thanks.

tvanwho said:
Just wondering if the ATX neck strap support thing could be used with other detectors such as my Whites TDi pulse machine? Where do I buy one and how much?
Thanks.

-Tom V.

Thanks, I will order a strap soon and also keep your new Amphibian headphones on my wish list for 2014. Do you have a mailing list/free newsletter?

-Tom V.

Actually I have tried the ATX and the strap.

Decent detector, copycat strap.