Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Can we purchase spare Racer lower rods for quick coil changes.

JASONSPAZ1

n/t

i am mounting my Racer parts on a straight telescopic stem from golden mask when it arrives .more convenient to deploy in the field

Tall man rods for us over 6'4" available? Or will the detector be fine with stock lower rod? I use tall man lowers on everything..

Nokta FORS CoRe. I stand about 6' 0", on a better day, and mine is shortened to the next-to-shortest adjustment hole. I have a couple of female friends who want to try the FORS CoRe, but they are shorter [size=small](average height ?)[/size] gals and I need a shorter rod for them to try it. I am sure it would adjust pleasantly for you with the stock rods without a need for 'tall-man' rod adjustment.

Then again, now that they have seen what the Nokta FORS CoRe can do with the available search modes and adjustments, and since the Makro Racer is going to provide very similar features [size=small](and I would presume similar performance)[/size], my guess is that a new Makro Racer will appeal to them. Maybe, however, the stock rods and design will still allow adjustment for taller folks like you. Why knows, until we get one in-hand?

Monte

Thanks monte! Thats great news.. Did you give your report on the core yet? I was looking for that. ;)

Not only do I tend to type a little lengthy, my one typing finger assigned to the left hand and the one on the right get tired easily. Old age, I guess. I hope to have it completed today and posted both here on the Findmall Nokta/Marko site and at AHRPS in the General Detecting Forum. It will be one part of a two-part evaluation.

Monte