Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Can you believe

Dawgg1953

I order a new Apex from Richard at backwards get it a few days later and as I was taking it out of the box "the boss" catches me and I get a loud voice. "That's for Christmas and not before." Can you believe it. It's wrapped sitting in front of me under the tree torturing me to no end. 😄😄
Merry Christmas y'all !!

Careful, ya might detect your eye out!!!Merry Christmas back at ya!!

I order a new Apex from Richard at backwards get it a few days later and as I was taking it out of the box "the boss" catches me and I get a loud voice. "That's for Christmas and not before." Can you believe it. It's wrapped sitting in front of me under the tree torturing me to no end. 😄😄
Merry Christmas y'all !!
That’s what happened to me! I received the used detector my family got for me and as I was unboxing that my dad comes over and tells me “That’s for Christmas!” Mine is under the tree now torturing me too. Oh well. 2 more weeks! Merry Christmas to you too.

Merry Christmas y'all !!
Sorry all
I bought it from Richard at BackWOODS detectors🤣.Dang ole spell check !!

Merry Christmas y'all !!
Congrat's. Remember: " Tiny Tots with their eyes all aglow, will find it hard to sleep tonight. Lol Best of luck to you with the New Apex, and Merry Christmas.

You both will be as eager as Ralphie was anticipating getting his Little Orphan Annie Decoder Pen. But yall's won't be a Crummy Commercial. ;)

You got that right. I've already used all I know on the wife to let me get it early. Didn't work though 🤣
But this will give you something to look forward to. Remember Carly Simon's song 'Anticipation" used in the ketchup commercial? Lol I meant to tell you that your avatar is the same Dawg on my USMC tatoo. It has been with me since 1976.

But this will give you something to look forward to. Remember Carly Simon's song 'Anticipation" used in the ketchup commercial? Lol I meant to tell you that your avatar is the same Dawg on my USMC tatoo. It has been with me since 1976.
Yes sir. Marines were my choice but physically unfit in 1970 during the Vietnam conflict. my son served 10 yrs before he is DV. My son in law also a DevilDawgg! He did his 20 multiple deploys and is now out DV also. I guess i hope to be an honorary. Love you guys for your service and pray for all our troops!
Merry Christmas !

Merry Christmas y'all !!
It's better to have forgiveness than permission.

I swear you guys are going to be like the kids that you hear unwrapping presents at 3 or 4 o'clock in the morning!!
I'd be doin it too!
HH okie