Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

:canadaflag:cha ching off to the bank

Leslie(nova scotia)

From the land of the Bluenose.....finally have all the clad from 2012 cleaned and rolled. Lowest total for me since the loonie came out but I chalk it up to not getting out near as much as I usually do. My mate Special K is coming over this year from the UK so I'll use the coin for green fees!
012.jpg

014.jpg

very nice Leslie!! good job on 2012 (may 2013 be an even better one for you) :clapping:

I love to see someone saving all their clad till the end of the year and then using it for something special. :thumbup::cheers: Congrats on the total clad count. HH, Nancy

n/t

I have been instructed by the Commander in Chief House that all clad and zinc's that I find will be placed into a fund to help finance a trip to Puerto Rico (We were stationed there for three years in the U S Navy) for our 50th wedding anniversary. I have to get busy detecting if I am to come up with that kind of money. Only have a year and a half to go. At least my Credit Union just allows me to dump my finds into their machine, it gets counted, I get green money and at no cost to me.

Congrats Leslie on all the digging and coin amount! Nice for your trips and those who visit! May God Bless you and Marie with His love and peace and have a good year of finding more coins and relics! Amen! Ma