Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Canadian coin program

Does anybody have a Canadian coin program they would be willing to share?
With the factory programs they don't even signal, or barely

Hey Toolman, I'm from Canada, B.C. where are you?

Here's a Canadian program that's pretty decent.
GB Manual 90
Disc 45 / 4 Tones 202, 559, 644, 901, 45, 76, 90
Sens 90 / TX Power 2
Freq. 17.6
Iron Vol. 2
Reactivity 3 / Silencer -1
Audio Resp. 4 / Audio Overload 1

You can set the Discrimination anywhere you want, but the reason I have it at 45 is to hit the smaller gold rings. I've never hit gold under 45.
Thx..

I'm from Windsor, Ontario

Hotdawg said:

GB Manual 90
Sens 90 / TX Power 2
Freq. 17.6
Iron Vol. 2

You can set the Discrimination anywhere you want, but the reason I have it at 45 is to hit the smaller gold rings. I've never hit gold under 45.
Thx..

Hotdawg said:

GB Manual 90
Sens 90 / TX Power 2
Freq. 17.6
Iron Vol. 2

Thx..

I would suggest you read andy's book

Got it & read it
Was looking for settings that somebody has already tested and had success with, rather than wasting time trying to figure something out on my own. Something I can use as a starting point and tweak to my area.

CT Todd said:
I would suggest you read andy's book

Toolman0114 said:
Got it & read it
Was looking for settings that somebody has already tested and had success with, rather than wasting time trying to figure something out on my own. Something I can use as a starting point and tweak to my area.

CT Todd said:
I would suggest you read Andy's book

I'm aware of what your question was. I quoted one of the answers to your post and suggested that person should read the book. Setting the Disc to 45 won't be a good idea under almost any circumstances.
I don't know about your coins now so I have no commented on settings best to find them. The old coppers from Canada can be found with the same settings we use here in the USA. My settings are on my page at cttodd.com and your welcome to have a look anytime. Good luck

Hey Hotdawg... just sayin' could you notch out up to 45 instead of disc up to 45? Disc that high can affect your depth but notch doesn't...

Hotdawg said:

GB Manual 90
Sens 90 / TX Power 2
Freq. 17.6
Iron Vol. 2

Thx..

The only thing I changed was I dropped the disc to 10. Worked great

Hotdawg said:

GB Manual 90
Sens 90 / TX Power 2
Freq. 17.6
Iron Vol. 2

Thx..