Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Canadian Half Dime

Cruffler

Surprised to find this at an old park in the Midwest that's been pounded for years. Transitioned to the XP Deus 2 and have about 25 hours on it, after using the Etrac
for years. Love the Etrac but was killing my shoulder.

Canada Half Cent.jpg
Canada Half Cent2.jpg

Nice old find. Those are fun to find. Search the area hard as it was obviously part of a bracelet or necklace.
Years ago, I pulled 3 Canadian half dimes (1880s) from the same area of a park that had the same hole pattern.
Same story with me. Etrac worked well but really beat my back and shoulders up, so I switched to Deus 2 last year and am glad I did.
Dave

Very nice find!

Surprised to find this at an old park in the Midwest that's been pounded for years. Transitioned to the XP Deus 2 and have about 25 hours on it, after using the Etrac
for years. Love the Etrac but was killing my shoulder.

View attachment 55615View attachment 55616
Congrats on the save. At first I thought someone used it to make a button but FPD's explanation makes more sense. Hopefully there are more there. They call them fishscales although not sure why. I was lucky enough to find one last year. They are tiny. Thought it was play money when I first saw it. Again congrats and good luck on your return. Mark

Nice find yes to what Dave said I have a spot along a river where I’ve found over 100 silver coins and i found a piece of a antique bracelet well I found all the rest after several more trips top is the bracelet not the whole bracelet still missing two more pieces had a photo of it but must have deleted it that was a great hunt!

Attachments

• IMG_7083.jpeg
    IMG_7083.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 21
Really nice save!! I managed to recover a Buff nickel a couple years ago. Not a big deal but it was still attached to the leather wrist band!!!!!