Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Cannot Pair Multi Kruzer Headphones :ranting:

Cal_Cobra

I had to do a factory default reset on my Makro Multi Kruzer, and now for the life of me I cannot get the headphones to pair with the detector. Actually I can’t get either set of two headphones to pair. There are the macro white headphones one set came with the Multi Kruzer and the other set was from my Impact.

I hold the white button down on the headphones and I get three beeps, then I press the Settings button on the detector and the power button and I get the HP (headphone pairing) on the screen, and nothing happens :ranting:

Monte, Dilek or anybody else have any suggestions???

I’m dying to test my new 7” concentric coil I got Friday, but can’t detect without headphones.

This is so frustrating!!!!

When I hold the white button while powering on the headphones I hear three beeps. When I turn on the MMK I see the wireless icon blinking. If I go to Options and go to the wireless section I cannot change anything, it’s just stuck in the number 4. The blue light on the headphones is rapidly blinking multiple times per second.

I know the headphones work great once they’re paired and most people probably never have problems pairing them but I have had problems in the past and let me tell you it is a big pain in the ass. If Nokta is reading this please in the future, if you’re going to make proprietary wireless headphones, make the pairing easier or automatic. Nobody wants to get out to the field, and not have the pairing work and have to screw around with trying to figure it out for hours, it’s a waste of time!

Is it sorta like the Racer 2 and Impact .. Hold Pinpointer and push the down arrow ...??

Do you have the Blue headphones that comes with the Kruzer .. ??

For more detailed info about the wireless headphones, please read the instructions included with the headphones.

instructions.. WOW we are suppose to read those .. Do they come with the instructions

I am having the same issue with the Green headphone connecting to the IMpact

I read the instructions and it appears you’re supposed to push the button on the side of the headphones, power them on and let it finish it’s beeping. Then hold the Settings button on the Kruzer while powering it on. This invokes the wireless pairing and the WiFi icon starts blinking, and nothing happens. I tried manually changing the channels and saving them one at a time (all 19 of them), and jades. Matter of fact when you invoke the pairing on the Kruzer it usually resets the channel to channel 4.

I’m going to be bummed if I can only hunt with my Equinox on my detecting road trip.

Is the headphone battery charged?

Can't you hunt with wired h.p.'s on your Kruzer till you get this resolved?----At least you would be able to use the new coil on your road trip.

I didn't think you could pair up the early White headphones to the Kruzer??

I just grabbed an old pair and tried and it wouldn't work. Tried the Blue version, and no problems, paired immediately.

Cal_Cobra said:
I read the instructions and it appears you’re supposed to push the button on the side of the headphones, power them on and let it finish it’s beeping. Then hold the Settings button on the Kruzer while powering it on. This invokes the wireless pairing and the WiFi icon starts blinking, and nothing happens. I tried manually changing the channels and saving them one at a time (all 19 of them), and jades. Matter of fact when you invoke the pairing on the Kruzer it usually resets the channel to channel 4.

I’m going to be bummed if I can only hunt with my Equinox on my detecting road trip.

We will not let that happen:) Contact me directly if it does not work....

Hi,
can someone explain to me how to pair generic wireless brand headphones to a makro multikruzer?
It needs necessarily a second transmitter connected to the headphone output? Or it is possible to connect a pair of no brand wireless 2,4 GHz directly to the wireless transmitter included in the commands box of the multi kruzer?
I tried with wireless "W6 Quest" headphones in two ways:
a) with the "Quest" transmitter connected to the makro multikruzer input point (the same point where you connect the battery charger) it is all right and the headphones work.
b) without the "Quest" transmitter connected to the multi kruzer, the wireless headphones alone seems not able to work and the internal makro pre installed wireless transmitter seems not able to communicate with the "Quest" headphones.

So, can someone explain to me how to pair generic wireless brand headphones to a makro multikruzer without an external wireless transmitter??

Thanks very much to everyone answers to me.

I don't think you can pair a generic headphone set to the Makro/Nokta detectors. I think they us a proprietary system. You must use their headphones. You can however use anyone's wired headphones.